6:00 p.m. The Albany Club - 91 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario
Speaker: Johanna Castro
The performance of an app and website is tied to its ability to operate across various configurations. Each configuration acts like an individual layer the app must pass through before reaching the end user. The most important layers it must contend with are the operating system, the specific version of the operating system, smartphone model, and screen size. Each layer an app encounters can influence its performance and user experience.
Operating across a variety of configurations is essential for apps given the huge fragmentation of a diverse smartphone market in terms of models, operating systems, and more.
- Testing across multiple configurations
- Mobile testing to stay competitive
- The effects of Fragmentation
- Emulators/ Simulators / Real devices
- How to select the most relevant devices configurations
- Case : Iphone X and its impact on your digital products (Eg. Google map, Mc Donald's, Amazon, Spotify)
Note: in order to provide a presentation with personnalized and targetted content, please fill this survey (two questions) during your registration, thank you!Register