Document Name -
Join #TASSQ on November 30th at 6:00pm to 7:30pm where Rob Virdee will be the presenter for the event "Demystifying the Modern Software QA Project".
Goal of discussion:
Explore - from a high level - many of the topics that are key to current day QA projects.
Who should attend and would benefit:
- PMs, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and interested Devs
- QA & SDET practitioners - all levels
- CI/CD explained.
- What is DevOps?
- How does Continuous Testing fit into all this?
- How to use Test Environments & Data.
- How can I apply Automation?
- Why is Test Management so important?
- Apply Tooling to bring it all together.
The conference begins at 6pm EST with an introduction from Desislava Nikolova followed by Rob's presentation.